A-Z of Services

Gambling see Licence - gambling premisesLeisure and culture
Gambling permits see Licence - gambling permitsLeisure and culture
Gambling Statement of Principles ReviewCouncil and democracy
Gambling terms and frequently asked questionsLeisure and culture
Gaming machines categories and restrictionsLeisure and culture
Garages - lettingsHousing
Garden Recycling SchemeEnvironment and planning
Gating OrdersTransport and streets
General AdviceHealth and social care
Getting out and about in winterTransport and streets
GolfLeisure and culture
Golf coursesLeisure and culture
Government Procurement Card (GPC) TransactionsCouncil and democracy
Governors see School governorsEducation and learning
Graffiti - reporting and removalEnvironment and planning
Grass CuttingEnvironment and planning
Grit BinsTransport and streets
Gritting see Snow and ice - information and adviceTransport and streets
Gritting see Roads - winter serviceTransport and streets
Gritting and Snow ClearanceTransport and streets
Group exercise class descriptionsLeisure and culture
Group ProgrammesHealth and social care
Growing Places FundEnvironment and planning
Gym memberships see bfit membershipsLeisure and culture
Gym memberships, student memebership see Student membershipLeisure and culture
Gymnastics see Sports - coached courses for childrenLeisure and culture
GymsLeisure and culture
Gypsy and traveller sitesEnvironment and planning