The 2014 garden waste service has now closed.
You can sign up to next years' service and enjoy the benefits of having your compostable garden waste collected over the gardening season.
What benefits does the service offer?
- Regular collections of your garden waste
- You can have more than one bin, so you can arrange a service that suits your needs
- 16 fornightly collections over the season, costing £40 for your first bin and £20 for each additional bin
- Know that your waste gets turned into compost - you are doing your bit for the environment!
New to the 2015 service - we are offering a smaller brown bin option
- Do you have a small garden?
- Do you find the standard size bin hard to store or move about?
- Do you only produce a small amount of compostable garden waste?
We are offering a limited number of small brown bins. The annual cost will be £25 and is limited to one bin per property. Simply fill in the garden waste sign-up form to take advantage of this new service for 2015.
Do you know someone that would like to sign up but does not have access to a computer?
You can sign up for the service in a number of other ways:
- Sign up and pay over the phone, call 0333 2006981, you will need a credit or debit card to make your payment
- Pay by cash or cheque at the Council House
- Download a copy of the 'Garden Waste Service - pay by cheque form', or pick up a copy from the Council House or your local library.
For more information, view our frequently asked questions. This page is updated regularly. You can also read the Garden Waste Service 2015 Terms and Conditions for further information.