Our Homework Clubs are organised by libraries and sessions are run by trained volunteers. They are held at two libraries and support children with their homework and learning.
Where are they held?
What can children do?
- practise their basic computer and research skills
- find the information they need to complete their homework using our eReference library, suitable websites, books and other resources
- practise spellings, reading and basic maths
- find out about topics of personal interest, such as their hobby.
Who can join?
- sessions are open to all children and young people, but aimed particularly at nine to14-year-olds
- children must be a member of the library to take part but it is really easy to join. Just ask a member of staff.
How do children join?
- sessions are free and there is no need to book
- children can drop in at any time during the session and stay for as long or as short a time as they like.