A-Z of Services

Ice see Roads - winter serviceTransport and streets
Improvements and repairsHousing
Improving adult social careHealth and social care
Independence see Short term care in your homeHealth and social care
Independence see Living independently at homeHealth and social care
Independent living see Extra care housingHousing
Independent travel training Education and learning
Indicators see PerformanceCouncil and democracy
Individual Electoral Registration FAQCouncil and democracy
Indoor or outdoor climbingEducation and learning
Infectious diseasesHealth and social care
Infectious diseases - investigationHealth and social care
Infinity Park DerbyEnvironment and planning
Information and Advice NetworkHealth and social care
Information for CarersHealth and social care
Information SecurityCouncil and democracy
Integrated Health and CareCouncil and democracy
interim authority notice see Premises licencesLeisure and culture
International tradeBusiness
ISOFIX and its benefitsTransport and streets