A-Z of Services

vary DPS see Premises licencesLeisure and culture
vehicle transfer form see Taxis - Licensed VehicleTransport and streets
venue see Licences issued by other services Leisure and culture
Victims of youth crimeCommunity and living
Virtual SchoolEducation and learning
Visual impairment see Support for people with visual impairmentHealth and social care
Voices in Action Youth CouncilCouncil and democracy
Voluntary organisations - compactCommunity and living
Voluntary organisations - fundingCommunity and living
Volunteering - information and adviceCommunity and living
Vulnerable adults see Advocacy service - Someone to speak on your behalfHealth and social care