Manage your business rates account online
With your business rates online account you can:
- view your business rates bill
- switch to paperless billing
- set up or change a Direct Debit
- search for a business rates rateable value
How to register with Self Service
If you haven't already, you'll need to register for a Self Service account. Self Service is the simple and secure sign-in service for managing your Council Tax.
- Enter your details, confirm your email, set a password and choose a security question
- Add services, for example 'Business Rates'
- Verify your email - your account will be active when you click on the link in the email that we will send you
- You will then receive confirmation that your registration is complete.
- Log back into your account, enter your Business Rates account number and click the 'Access Now' button. You will be asked specific questions about you and your property. If you unable to answer the questions, you will have the option to request a PIN. This will take two or three working days to arrive.