What trade waste services does the Council offer?
We provide a range of trade waste management services for businesses in Derby.
All our services meet the ‘Duty of Care regulations’ and are completely flexible so they can be tailored to specific business needs.
- Bin collections - recycling and refuse collections. Charges include landfill tax, container rental and Duty of Care documentation.
- Confidential waste - safe and secure collection and disposal of confidential waste, sensitive documents, disks, archive files, bagged or shredded paper.
- Clinical waste - collections from doctor's surgeries, dentists, clinics, hospitals, nursing and residential homes and veterinary surgeries.
- 'One-off' collections - we can collect bagged, loose or large items on a one-off basis.
What sort of refuse/recycling container can I have?
You have a choice of:
- 240 litre or 360 litre container
- 660 litre or 1100 litre container.
What recycling services do you offer?
We offer a comprehensive trade recycling service to help your meet your environmental obligations. Recycling collections costs a lot less than general waste collections so are worth investigating.
- Paper - leaflets, brochures, catalogues, office paper and white envelopes, telephone directories, newspaper and magazines, junk mail.
- Cardboard - flattened cardboard boxes.
- Mixed paper and cardboard - mixture of paper and cardboard (as above).
- Mixed dry recyclables - glass bottles and jars, tins and cans, plastic bottles and containers, drinks cartons.
How often does the Council collect my trade waste?
We can collect:
- 'as and when' to suit your business needs.
How much will a trade collection cost?
Contact us for a full price list or to arrange for a quotation using the commercial waste collection form.