Streetpride Champions and volunteer working
You can help your local community by volunteering to be a Streetpride Champion. So far, around 80 people have registered to be a Streetpride Champion. You can decide what events and activities you want to do, including...
- Reporting problems such as full litter bins, fly tipping, dog fouling and so on
- Litter picking and clearing up your community
- Talking to schools, community groups and others about your local area and how people can help look after it
- Being a skip warden on clean up days or helping with compactor days
- Surveying (collecting information on residents' views)
- Simple maintenance tasks, for example painting and cleaning.
For more information, download our Streetpride Champions information leaflet or contact us.