Boulton Neighbourhood Team
Your Neighbourhood Team is based at The Council House, Corporation Street, Derby DE1 2FS.
If you would like to get involved in your neighbourhood, you have any ideas on how to improve your local area or have any questions about the ward, you can contact:
Sharon Sewell, Neighbourhood Partnership Manager, by:
Lorraine Howe, Derby Homes Area Housing Manager, by:
Beckie Hudson, Neighbourhood Partnership Officer, by:
Your local Safer Neighbourhood Team
If you wish to complain about anti-social behaviour or report a crime you can contact the Boulton Safer Neighbourhood Team, by:
Your Safer Neighbourhood Team is committed to making your community a safer and better place to live and work.
Find out more about Safer Neighbourhoods on the Derbyshire Police website, and see their page about the Boulton Safer Neighbourhood Team.
Boulton Neighbourhood Board
Your local Neighbourhood Board is made up of local councillors, residents and representatives from community organisations and public services
- leads on behalf of the whole neighbourhood
- agrees the priorities for the neighbourhood
- monitors performance
- influences decisions that reflect the views of local residents
- decides on the vision for your neighbourhood.
COPs - To find out when they are in your part of the ward, please contact one of your ward councillors.
Find out how to become a member of your Neighbourhood Board.
Members of Boulton Neighbourhood Board 2018/19
Derby City Council's Councillor Representatives
- Councillor Dom Anderson - Chair
- Councillor Barbara Jackson
- Councillor Paul Bettany
- Inspector Gregory Hunt - Derbyshire Police
- Sarah Hulland - Derby Homes
- Wayne Brooks - Derbyshire Fire and Rescue
- Alison Jones
- Thelma Bradshaw
- Kathy Smedley
- Alison Hickling
- Joseph Russo - also from Enthusiasm
Boulton Neighbourhood Board council advisors
- Sharon Sewell - Neighbourhood Partnership Manager
- Fiona Colton - Integrated Services
- Stuart Kitchen - Area Parks Manager
Your neighbourhood priorities for 2017/18
- Support education in the ward, in particular in secondary schools and beyond
- Maintain good community relations
- Promoting what is available in the area
- Improving the living environment
Boulton Neighbourhood Board dates: 2018/19
- 18 July 2018, Silver Ghost Public House, Crayford Road, 6pm
- 19 September 2018, Housing Office, Shalfleet Drive, 6pm
- 5th December 2018, Silver Ghost Public House, Crayford Road, 6pm
- 13th February 2019, Housing Office, Shalfleet Drive, 6pm
How can I join the Boulton Neighbourhood Board?
If you are interested in joining your local neighbourhood board, or your community group is interested in nominating a representative, download, complete and return an application form or contact us.
Local events, news and activities
For more information on what neighbourhood boards are visit the Neighbourhood partnerships – information page.
Community and partnership websites