Boulton Neighbourhood Team
Your Neighbourhood Team is based at The Council House, Corporation Street, Derby DE1 2FS.
If you would like to get involved in your neighbourhood, you have any ideas on how to improve your local area or have any questions about the ward, you can contact:
Sharon Sewell, Neighbourhood Partnership Manager, by:
Lorraine Howe, Derby Homes Area Housing Manager, by:
Beckie Hudson, Neighbourhood Partnership Officer, by:
Your local Safer Neighbourhood Team
If you wish to complain about antisocial behaviour or report a crime you can contact the Boulton Safer Neighbourhood Team, by:
Your Safer Neighbourhood Team is committed to making your community a safer and better place to live and work.
Find out more about Safer Neighbourhoods on the Derbyshire Police website, and see their page about the Boulton Safer Neighbourhood Team.
Alvaston, Boulton & Wilmorton Neighbourhood Forum
Neighbourhood Forums will be advertised when arranged, but for further information please contact Beckie Hudson, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alvaston, Boulton & Wilmorton Neighbourhood Board
Your local Neighbourhood Board is made up of local councillors, residents and representatives from community organisations and public services.
- leads on behalf of the whole neighbourhood
- agrees the priorities for the neighbourhood
- monitors performance
- influences decisions that reflect the views of local residents
- decides on the vision for your neighbourhood.
Find out how to become a member of your Neighbourhood Board.
Members of Boulton Neighbourhood Board 2019/20
Derby City Council's Councillor Representatives
- Councillor Dom Anderson - Chairman
- Councillor Paul Bettany
- Councillor Alan J Graves
- Inspector Jo Meakin, Derbyshire Police
- Sgt Graham Young, Derbyshire Police
- Shareen Akhtar, Derbyshire Fire and Rescue
- John Bestwick, Allenton Traders Association
- Lee Farthing, Field Lane Football Club
- Mairi Radcliffe, St Martins Church
- David Walsh, Sporting Communities
- Thelma Bradshaw
- Joan Hodgkinson
- Steve Baker
- Cheryl Baxter
- Kevin Winston
- Jackie Blaney
- Thomas Spray
- Olga Bartlett
- John Brian Farthing
Boulton Neighbourhood Board council advisors
- Sharon Sewell, Neighbourhood Partnership Manager
- Rebecca Hudson, Neighbourhood Partnership Officer
- Lorraine Howe, Area Housing Manager, Derby Homes
- Kathryn Humpston, Local Area Coordinator
- Simran Sandhu, Local Area Coordinator
- David Oliffe, Local Area Coordinator
- Stephen Crandell - Housing Officer
How can I join the Boulton Neighbourhood Board?
If you are interested in joining your local neighbourhood board, or your community group is interested in nominating a representative, download, complete and return an Application form or contact us.
Ward walkabouts is an initiative to strengthen community spirit and build safer communities. This involves Councillors, Neighbourhoods, Derby Homes and the Police, together with local residents leading a high profile and visible patrol. The idea behind this is to get back to traditional community values of local people looking out for each other and identifying any problems raised in the area. We will knock on doors, walk, talk greet and listen. Anyone is welcome to come along. Please contact your Neighbourhood Partnership Officer for information on future dates.
Dates as follows - for further information please contact Beckie Hudson on 01332 643028
- 30th October 2019, Wilmorton area, meet at allotment entrance, Dickinson Street, 12pm-1pm
- 27th November 2019, Boulton Ward, Penzance Road area, meet at the junction with Holbrook Road, 5pm-6pm
- 11th December, 2019, Alavaston Ward, Alvaston Precinct area, meet outside the Blue Peter, 12pm-1pm
- 29th January 2020, Boulton Ward, Bracknell Drive area, meet at junction with Crayford Road, 5pm-6pm
- 26th February 2020, Alvaston Ward, Alvaston Street and Elvaston Lane area, meet at Alvaston Street junction with Kelmoor Road, 2pm-3pm
- 25th March 2020, Boulton Ward, Matthew Street area, meet at junction with Harvey Road, 5pm-6pm
Local events, news and activities
For more information on what neighbourhood boards are visit the Neighbourhood partnerships – information page.
Community and partnership websites