We are currently preparing for Brexit. The Freedom of Information Act 2000, Section 22: Intended for future publication exemption applies to any Freedom of Information requests for the following information about Brexit. As it is still being prepared, it will be published at a later date, depending on when Brexit is agreed/finalised.
- Of a Chequers style deal or a Canada +++ -style free trade arrangement
- Of the loss of jobs, business and revenue in the area
- Impact assessments and impact studies
- Confirmation of expected budget/funding cuts
- Advice or notices given to stakeholders
- List of payments made to external organisations or companies for services in relation to preparations
- Reports, briefings, plans, documents and emails detailing preparations for Brexit
- Reports, briefings, plans, and documents detailing preparations for a “No Deal Brexit”, including in relation to:
- food supplies
- medical supplies
- fuel supply
- other civil contingencies
- Reports we have prepared on the impact on adult social care in the area and advice provided to contracted social care providers
- Risk registers or risk assessments we have made or used in 2019
Who should I contact if I have a query?
If your query is about the information published, please contact the service directly.
If your query is about information that is not listed or out of date, please contact Information Governance.