Derby SEND Information Advice and Support Service


We are Derby Special Educational Needs & Disability, Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS).  We provide free, legally based impartial, confidential and accessible information, advice and support for children, young people and parents/carers. SENDIASS gives advice on Special Educational Needs Disabilities (SEND), Health and Social Care. Your child does not need to have a formal diagnosis to receive our support.

Please find about all of our services at the new Derby SENDIASS website.

You can now like us on Facebook.

Search for Derby SENDIASS on Facebook and keep up-to-date on all things SENDIASS related.

On this page: