Parent carer support

SEND - Information


On this page, you can get advice and support for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and their families. You can search the advice and information directory below to find out about services in Derby and nationally where families can receive support and guidance.

Click the orange button to find out about support groups, helplines and much more:

We want to hear from you

Help us make these pages better by giving us your feedback:

Please feel free to email us on


Contact details

Post address:
Derby City Council, The Council House, Corporation Street, Derby
Phone: 01332 640758