SEND - Education and Learning


On this page you can find information of what schools and colleges are available across the city. You will also be able to find out how each school and college caters for different levels of need, how to apply for a place, the funding that might be available and how to receive support. If you are looking for a school that will has specific SEND expertise why not visit our diagnosis specific directories on the Understanding you child’s diagnosis page.

There are many education providers across the city and county that offer great opportunities for children and young peoples learning. Click the orange button to search for schools and colleges:

Useful forms