Current home energy projects
Stay Warm and Healthy in Derby
The Stay Warm and Healthy project aims to help local vulnerable people struggling to keep warm by offering advice and practical support to stay warm, safe and healthy in their homes.
We may be able to help you through support services if you are finding it hard to heat your home, and are either:
- an older person
- living with disabilities or long term health conditions
- pregnant or a family with young children
We offer services such as:
- Home Energy Advice: helping you to keep warm this winter by giving free, independent and confidential advice and information on heating and insulation offers and schemes, and referring you to other help where needed
- Welfare Benefits: advice on welfare benefits, including welfare reform, and help with benefit claims
- Home and Heating Maintenance: there may be help available to help you to keep warmer at home, such as boiler repairs and emergency heating, and fire safety advice
- Handy Person Services: helping with small repairs around the home
- Health Advice: information about the free NHS health check programme, flu jabs and cancer screening programmes.