Forthcoming work on site
January – March 2018:
- Alfreton Road Industrial Estate – Landscaping completed.
- Haslam’s Lane – The concrete core and brick cladding works will be completed. The new flood gate will be installed, brickwork completed, and the area landscaped.
- Darley Playing Fields –Darley Playing Fields will be landscaped and the current site area will be returned to the park.
- Little Chester – Completion of brickwork and landscaping. Installation of glass panels on City Road.
- Etruria Gardens – The new flood defence will be connected to the existing flood defence at the boundaries. Completion of the landscaping work to both sides of the defence wall.
- St Mary’s Bridge area -The new flood gate will be installed, brickwork completed, and the area landscaped.
- Duke Street area – Concrete works and brick cladding completed. The land levels near to the river will be altered. Underground services diversion will be completed.
- Sowter Road area – Concrete flood wall construction and alterations to the land levels will be completed. Underground service diversions will be completed.
- The next drop –in information session for residents is on Wednesday 28th February 2018 4:00-7:00pm at Parkland View, Bath Street, Derby, DE1 3FG. Please come along.
Back to Our City Our River main page