July to September 2018
- Alfreton Road Industrial Estate – Landscaping completed.
- Haslam’s Lane – Brickwork will be completed and the area landscaped.
- Darley Playing Fields – The brickwork will be completed and the soil bund will be landscaped
- Little Chester - The brickwork and landscaping will be completed
- Etruria Gardens – The new flood defence will be connected to the existing flood defence at the boundaries. Start of landscaping work to both sides of the defence wall.
- St Mary’s Bridge area -The landscaping will be completed.
- Duke Street area – Brick cladding will be completed. The land levels near to the river will be altered. Underground services diversion will be completed. A new flood gate will be installed and the area landscaped.
- Sowter Road area – Alterations to the land levels will be completed. Underground service diversions will be completed. Brickwork to be completed and the area will be landscaped
- The next drop –in information session for residents is on Wednesday 12th September 2018 3:30-6:30pm at Chester Green Community Centre. Please come along.
Back to Our City Our River web page.