The Regeneration Projects service promotes Derby's physical regeneration and economic development by supporting job creation, encouraging investment and promoting city centre vibrancy.
We do this in four ways:
- Leading and co-ordinating the Council's interests in relation to major strategic projects.
- Working in partnership or joint ventures with private sector partners.
- Providing loans through the Derby Regeneration Investment Fund and City Living Initiative.
- Undertaking Community Regeneration
Our key project areas are:
- Derby City Centre Masterplan - designed to generate 4,000 jobs, 1,900 homes and leverage 33.5bn in new investment between 2015 and 2030.
- Community and Place Regeneration - to create better connected communities, access to sustainable transport and encourage low carbon travel choices.
- Infinity Park Derby - a collaboration with the private sector to develop a world class and science and industrial park.
- Connect Derby - providing high-quality, flexible workspace up to 1800 square feet for self-employed and start up businesses.