Fly-posting is the display of advertising on buildings and street furniture, such as bins and lampposts, without the consent of the owner.
Fly-posting can be unsightly and can make an area feel unsafe and uncared for.
What are the main types of fly-posting?
There are three main types of fly-posting:
- Advertising for local events, such as adverts for bands playing in pubs or for a local car boot sale
- Posters advertising products of large organisations and put up by professional poster companies
- Posters displayed by pressure groups or political bodies.
What can I do if my property has fly-posting on it?
We offer a fly-posting removal service from private property.
For a quote, email Streetpride and give as much relevant information as you can.
What can I do if I see fly-posting on someone else's property?
Is there any fly-posting that can't be removed?
We are unable to remove fly-posting:
- from heights or where specialist training or equipment is needed
- from surfaces where its removal would cause further damage.