How can I complain about a food business?

If you have concerns about the food hygiene standards within a food premises, the food you have purchased or been served you can inform us of your concerns.   

Please also see the frequently asked questions for common concerns that are raised.

The Food and Safety Team is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when you use our services. Please view our Food and Safety Team Privacy Notices for further information, printed copies are available on request.

Contact details

Post address:
Derby City Council, The Council House, Corporation Street, Derby DE1 2FS
Phone: 01332 640779
Minicom: 01332 640666

On this page: