Payment for a treatment is taken at the time of booking by card only.
|Charges for householders|
|Type of service||Conditions||Online charge||Over the phone charge|
|Rats||outside/inside||£33 (max 4 visits)||£38 (max 4 visits)||additional visits are £15.50 and will need to be booked over the phone|
|Mice||inside only||£72 (max 4 visits)||£83 (max 4 visits)||additional visits are £18 and will need to be booked over the phone|
|Wasps||one nest||£57||£65||each extra wasp nest is £18 per nest and will need to be booked over the phone|
|Cockroaches||inside only||£94 (max 4 visits)||£108 (max 4 visits)||additional visits are £23 and will need to be booked over the phone|
|Squirrels||inside only||£145 (max 3 visits)||£167 (max 3 visits)||additional visits are £48 and will need to be booked over the phone|
|Cluster flies and other insects||inside only||£92||£106|
|Bed bugs||3 bedrooms or less||£119||£137|
|Bed bugs||4 bedrooms||£146||£168|
|Bed bugs||5 bedrooms and over||£178||£200|
|Fleas/carpet beetles||3 bedrooms or less||£103||
|Fleas/carpet beetles||4 bedrooms||£113||£131|
|Fleas/carpet beetles||5 bedrooms and over||£146||£164|
We need to explain our terms and conditions as it's important for the work we carry out and sometimes you will have responsibilities as well.
- You cannot provide the required sample for some pest types, as described later during the booking
- Adequate preparations have not been carried out and the Pest Control Officer is unable to treat
- Where an active infestation cannot be found or treatment cannot legally be undertaken
- You cancel your appointment with less than one days' notice
- If the treatment and/or baiting has commenced
- You fail to undertake works, carry out proofing or adhere to the Pest Control Officers recommendations and as a result we need to stop treatment
If the Council is unable to fulfil an appointment due to reasons beyond our control and a suitable alternative appointment can't be arranged then a full refund will be offered.
For ALL commercial treatments please ring our Contact Centre on 01332 641994 or email email@example.com and they will be able to provide you with further information and make a booking.
We reserve the right to refuse to treat a premises if a domestic booking has been made in correctly and the premises is commercial i.e. private landlord or housing association, the commercial call out fee of £70 will be charged.