Promoting a breastfeeding-friendly Derby
We are committed to helping change perceptions around breastfeeding and supporting families to make informed decisions. Our goal is to create a city where families feel welcome to feed their babies and feel confident to breastfeed for as long as they choose.
You and your community can make a difference by:
- Supporting and encouraging family, friends or colleagues who have chosen to breastfeed.
- Showing your support on social media by sharing your breastfeeding experiences and including the hashtag #BreastfeedingSuperPower
- Recommending a facility where you have felt comfortable to breastfeed.
Breastfeeding Welcome Here venues in Derby
We are working with local businesses across the city to showcase our breastfeeding friendly culture. Some of the Breastfeeding Welcome Here venues in Derby include:
Family and Children's Centres
- Audrey Drive Children's Centre
- Austin and Sunnyhill Children's Centre
- Becket Children's Centre
- Boulton Children's Centre
- Derwent Family Centre
- Mackworth Morley Children's Centre
- Osmaston Allenton Children's Centre
- Rosehill Children's Centre
- Sinfin Children's Centre
Breastfeeding Welcome Here venues in Derbyshire
You can find a Breastfeeding Welcome Here venue on the Derbyshire Healthcare Support website. Enter a postcode or location to find the nearest venue.