Already an approved foster carer?

black man and two young boys play on tricycles round a tent

Transferring to Derby City Council is easier than you think.

As a foster carer you have a right to switch service providers to continue helping children and young people who are going through a difficult time in their lives.

If you are already registered as a foster carer with another agency or local authority and are thinking about moving to a different fostering service provider, we would be happy to discuss options to arrange a transfer.

Did you know that you can transfer to Derby City Council even if you already have a child or young person placed with you from a different service provider?

To discuss your options please call our friendly team on 01332 640880 or leave your details on our enquiry form and a member of the team will contact you.

On this page: