Check out the latest advice, service disruptions, information and support about Coronavirus
Thank you for volunteering your time to mentor a student, helping them to become a more confident and ‘work ready’ young person.
Below you will find a list of downloadable resources and examples to support your mentoring sessions.
- E4E Education Glossary
- E4E Mentoring Session Action Plan
- Mentor Session Action Plan – Examples
- E4E Employability Passport
- Applying Experiences Worksheet
- Interview Preparation
- D2N2 Goals and Key Skills
- Interview Tips
- Jelly Tree
- Mazlow's Hierarchy of Needs
- Useful Links
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Introduction to Safeguarding – E-Learning
- Safeguarding Children – Government Legislation
- Working Together to Safeguard Children
- Mentor Interest Form
Worried about a child?
If you have any queries or are worried about a child, please contact the Children’s Social Care team on 01332 641172.
For more information, visit the Derby and Derbyshire Safeguarding Children Partnership (DDSCP). At all other times concerns can be discussed with Careline who can be contacted on 01332 956606
(professionals only telephone: 01332 956607)