Residents who have a care worker that visits on a regular basis may apply for an annual permit for the carer. The cost is £25 a year.
Conditions of use
- We will need to see supporting documents, such as a letter from a GP or the Council’s Adult Social Care service confirming that a care worker is needed.
- The permit applies only in resident parking zones and limited waiting areas if you have a permit holder’s exemption.
- The permit is provided to the resident, if they live in the resident-only parking zone/area
- The resident needs to hand the permit to the carer when visiting to display in their vehicle.
- The permit is not valid unless it is clearly displayed.
- The permit is not valid on yellow lines, in disabled spaces, or in private parking areas.
- The permit does not guarantee a parking space.
Please note: The permit is not valid in bays where pay and display restrictions apply.