I have lost my permit, what should I do?

If you have lost your residents parking permit, you will need to get in contact with Customer Services and let them know that is has been lost.

Customer Services will cancel your lost permit and send you a new one. Our Civil Enforcement team will be notified that your permit has been lost so you do not get issued a Penalty Charge Notice.

You can contact Customer Services by sending an email:

Make sure that you provide your name, full address and vehicle registration number. Let us know that you have lost your permit and require a replacement. As soon as your email has been processed, you should be notified that a new permit has been sent out.

You should receive your new permit in the post.