Penalty charge notices

If you have received a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) and would like to either pay, challenge or appeal, you can find out more information by visiting the relevant pages below.

You would challenge a PCN if you believe it was issued incorrectly, this would be done directly with the Council.

You may then appeal the decision made by the Council and take the case to a tribunal.

For more information on these processes, please view the frequently asked questions section.