Challenge a PCN

Before you decide to challenge your PCN, please take a look at our interactive PCN challenge guide. The tool will provide you with the most common reasons which the Council receive in regards to PCN that are challenge and will offer advice on what is expected from you when submitting a challenge.

Please take a look at How do I challenge a PCN? for more information.