How do I appeal a PCN?

If you feel that you should still not have received a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) after receiving a Notice of Rejection letter from the Council, you can take your case to an independent adjudicator or the Traffic Penalty Tribunal. You must do this within 28 days of the date of the Notice of Rejection being served. You must use the form that we provide to you when you get your Notice of Rejection.

There are two types of PCN types you can appeal against:

  • Parking

  • Bus lane

For more information on the above, please visit the Parking Penalty Tribunal website.