Derby City Council (Burton Road Area) (Prohibition and Restriction of Waiting)
(Amendment to Map Based Schedule) (No.102) Order 2020
Derby City Council (Lime Avenue) (Moving Vehicle Restrictions) (Amendment to Map Based Schedule) (No.41) Order 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Derby City Council proposes to make the above Orders under Sections 1, 2, 4, 9, 32, 35, 45, 46, 47, 49, 53 and part IV of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and under the Traffic Management Act 2004 and all other enabling powers, and after consultation with the Chief Officer of Police in accordance with Part III if schedule 9 to the 1984 Act proposes to make the following Orders.
The purpose of the Orders will be to introduce:
Proposed Limited Waiting (30 Mins No Return 1 Hour) (8am-6pm)
- Burton Road – Outside the Derby Fresh Food 24-hour supermarket Proposed Limited Waiting (2 Hours No Return 1 Hour) (Mon-Sat 8am-6pm) (Permit Holder Exemption)
- Spa Lane - Adjacent to number 21 Lower Eley Street to adjacent to number 152 Burton Road
- Burton Road – Extending the existing restriction outside number 150A Burton Road for 5m Proposed No Waiting (At Any Time)
- Spa Lane at its junction with Lower Eley Street and extending down Lower Eley Street on one side to opposite number 4 Lower Eley Street Proposed Permit Holders Only (8am-6pm)
- Lime Avenue Revocation of Prohibition of Driving of Motor Vehicles Except for Access
- Lime Avenue Revocation of No Waiting (At Any Time)
- Burton Road for a distance of 5m adjacent to 150A Burton Road
- Lime Avenue for a distance of 5m adjacent to 87 and 83 Burton Road Revocation of Limited Waiting (2 Hours No Return 1 Hour) (Mon-Sat 8am-6pm) (Permit Holder Exemption)
- Burton Road outside the Derby Fresh Food 24-hour supermarket to the boundary with property 162 Burton Road
A copy of the proposed Orders together with maps which show the definitive extents of the proposals, a copy of the Authority’s Statement of Reasons for proposing the Orders and the Orders being amended, may be inspected online at https://www.derby.gov.uk/tro
Objections to the proposals stating your grounds of objection should be sent, in writing, to Traffic & Transportation, Communities and Place, Derby City Council, The Council House, Corporation Street, Derby, DE1 2FS or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received no later than 29th June 2021.
Director of Planning, Transport and Engineering
DATED this 8th June 2021.
To view Derby City Council Privacy Notice please visit https://www.derby.gov.uk/privacy-notice