Meadow Lane and Wyvern Way
Derby City Council
(Meadow Lane and Wyvern Way)
(Prohibition and Restriction of Waiting) (Amendment to Map Based Schedule) (No.66) Order 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Derby City Council proposes to make the above Order under Sections 1, 2, 4, 9, 32, 35, 45, 46, 47, 49, 53 and Part IV of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, and under the Traffic Management Act 2004 and all other enabling powers in that behalf:
The purpose of this order is to introduce the following restrictions at the locations stated below:
No Waiting (At Any Time)
- New un-named access roads into Derby Triangle development site - from its junction with Wyvern Way/Stanier Way roundabout and Wyvern Way (opposite Pullman Road).
- Part of the newly aligned Wyvern Way on-slip road to A52 Brian Clough Way.
No Waiting (At Any Time) to replace existing No Waiting 11am – 9pm (Match days or events only).
- Meadow Lane – on both sides from No. 88 to No. 77 and including the turning head.
No Waiting (At Any Time) to replace No Stopping (7am -7pm) (Except local Buses) No Waiting (7pm - 7am)
- Derwent Parade – Bus stops on opposite sides of the road, nearest to Burger King, which are being relocated onto Wyvern Way.
No Stopping (Rural Clearway) (At Any Time) (Carriageway Only)
- Extension of existing no stopping restriction, from A52 Brian Clough Way to newly aligned Wyvern Way off-slip road.
- From newly aligned Wyvern Way on-slip road to A52 Brian Clough Way.
No Stopping (7am -7pm) (Except Buses) No Waiting (7pm - 7am) to replace existing No waiting at any time
Wyvern Way – adjacent to Boots and Sainsbury’s and opposite Pullman Road junction.
Where existing slip roads have been realigned any other restrictions will be revoked.
New bus stops will be made under Schedule 7, Part 6, Paragraph 1 of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
A copy of the proposed Order together with maps which show the definitive extents of the proposals, a copy of the Authority’s Statement of Reasons for proposing the Order and the Order being amended, can be viewed on this page.
Objections to the proposal stating your grounds of objection should be sent, in writing, to Derby City Council, Traffic and Transportation, Communities and Place, The Council House, Corporation Street, Derby, DE1 2FS or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received no later than the 3rd July 2020.
Interim Director for Planning, Transportation and Engineering
Dated this 12th day of June 2020
To view the Derby City Council Privacy Notices, please visit our Privacy Notices page.