Derby City Council (Chaddesden) (Prohibition and Restriction of Waiting) (Amendment to Map Based Schedule) (No.113) Order 2021
Derby City Council has made this Traffic Regulation Order on 11th August 2022, which come into effect on 15th August 2022 under Sections 1, 2, 4, 9, 32, 35, 45, 46, 47, 49, 53 and part IV of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and under the Traffic Management Act 2004 and all other enabling powers in that behalf.
The purpose of the order will be to introduce:
No Waiting (At Any Time)
- Reginald Road South – From the existing No Waiting (At Any Time) near its junction with Nottingham Road, for a distance of approximately 5 metres on its Eastern side only
- Reginald Road South – At its junctions with Oakleigh Avenue
- Reginald Road South – At its junction with Hanbury Road
- Pullman Road – From its roundabout with the access to The Wyvern carpark, for the length of its access to Unit 8 on both sides
Limited Waiting (2 Hours No Return within 1 Hour) (Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6pm) (Permit Holder Exemption)
- Reginald Road South – lay by outside numbers 127A to 131
Revocation of No Waiting (Match Days or Events 11am to 9pm)
- Albert Road – opposite its junctions with Waterford Drive, Eden Road and Cavan Drive
- Waterford Drive – on its Western side only from outside number 46-62 for a distance of approximately 30 metres
Copies of the order and a copy of the Authority’s Statement of Reasons for making the order, may be inspected on this page.
Anyone wishing to question the validity of the order on the grounds that it is outside the powers of the acts or because it does not comply with any requirement or regulations made under it, may, within six weeks of the date of the order apply to the High Court for this purpose.
Director of Planning, Transport and Engineering
Dated this 12th day of August 2022