New year, new you? Learn with us at the Derby Adult Learning Centre
Published: 17 December 2019
As we get closer to New Years, it’s a great time to think about gaining new skills, spending time on hobbies or perhaps getting that qualification you’ve been thinking about.
If you want to gain new skills and qualifications, or engage in learning for leisure, Derby Adult Learning Service (DALS) has something for everyone. DALS provides high quality education for adult learners for a wide range of interests and abilities.
Courses include, but are not limited to:
- Apprenticeships – Business Administration, Team Leadership, Teaching Assistant
- Maths & English Entry level – GCSE
- Range of computer courses
- AAT Bookkeeping
- Counselling Introduction to Advanced
- Painting, Drawing, Pottery, Music
- Languages including: Spanish, Italian, French, Greek, German, British Sign Language
- Leisure including Tai Chi, Yoga, Indian Cookery, Sewing
- Digital Imaging and Photo Workshop
Our centres based across the city of Derby are easily accessible and provide a range of options to learn and meet new people.
We have highly qualified Careers’ Service waiting to help you. Come and talk to us to discuss your options and enrol by visiting one of our centres, calling our Learner Helpline on 01332 956 565, emailing DALS or getting in touch on Twitter.
Find out more about everything Derby Adult Learning Service does and the courses available on the DALS website.