Notify us of a death
We understand that it can be difficult to deal with the many arrangements that are needed when a person dies. However, we do need to know their date of death, home address and what is happening to the deceased person's home.
If you are the executor or administrator of a deceased person's estate, you must also tell us when any of the following happens:
- probate is granted or you get the letters of administration for the deceased person's estate
- someone moves into the deceased person's property
- the tenancy is ended and the property is returned to the landlord
- the property is sold
- someone inherits the property
- you move the furniture out of the property.