Property and land lettings
We own commercial property across the city, including:
- industrial units
- small business units
- parks' cafes
- grazing land.
Occasionally these are available to rent.
We also rent out:
Which properties are currently available to rent?
The following properties are currently available to rent:
Derby City Council's Connect Derby Team manages seven sites. We offer serviced managed office space, workshops, meeting rooms, and co-working.
- Friargate Studios
- Kings Chambers
- Marble Hall
- Riverside Chambers
- Sadler Bridge Studios
- Shot Tower
There are various options available to tenants looking for space for their business. We offer a range of offices, workshops, meeting rooms, in addition we also have co-working and virtual offices.
We offer long-term and short lease flexible leases:
- Internet connection and one phone line are included within the rent. Extras are chargeable.
- You will have 24/7 access to your office.
- You will have access to a range of business support events, workshops and coaching.
- Meeting rooms are located in each building for tenants (charges may apply).
- Bureau services available.
- Monitored intruder alarm system and secure door fob system throughout the building.