Training in2 Employment
Our Training in2 Employment programmes help you gain the necessary skills to transition into employment.
They include four main components:
- Pre-employment skills training – you will gain a qualification required by an employer to apply for a job (maximum 6 weeks of training).
- Work experience placement – this is optional but provides an opportunity to gain greater insight into the job before you apply.
- Employability support – support to develop your CV and complete your application form. Also, help to prepare for your interview.
- A guaranteed job interview – the opportunity to be interviewed directly by an employer and secure a job.
Benefits of attending
- You will remain on benefits while on this programme of support including any placement opportunities.
- The government will pay any travel and childcare costs whilst on the programme.
- There is no direct cost to an employer or participant when on this programme, as training and administration costs are covered by government funding.
- You will gain a qualification and attend a job interview if you pass.
- All our Training in2 Employment programmes are developed with employers who have jobs to offer.
Programmes you can book include:
- Customer service.
- CSCS construction.
To view our current Training in2 Employment programmes subscribe to our Derby Jobs Newsletter.