Derby Sales and Information Centre
Derby Sales and Information Centre is located at Riverside Chambers and is your one-stop-shop for information, events and ticket sales in Derby and the wider area.
Riverside Chambers is a Grade II listed building and was formerly Derby Magistrates Court. It can be found at the bottom of Full Street, opposite the Council House, postcode DE1 3AF.
At Derby Sales and Information Centre, we provide information and ticket sales for a wide range of local and regional venues, events and festivals. We also have attractions leaflets with lots of ideas for things to do and places to visit in Derby and the surrounding areas. These are complimented by a range of books and DVDs with local and special interest themes.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are happy to help you with:
- advice on what to see and do in the area
- help with itinerary planning
- city tours including The Roundhouse, Derby Arena and the Council House
- theatre, event and sporting ticket sales including Derby LIVE events
- leaflets, brochures and maps
- souvenirs including Royal Crown Derby, Blue John, local crafts, Discover Derby and Union Jack branded gifts.
Find out what's on:
- across the city and the surrounding area Visit Derby
- in our parks and open spaces
- at our libraries
- at Derby LIVE - covering Derby Arena and outdoor events in the city centre
- at Derby Theatre
- what's on at other arts and cultural venues
- in our museums and art gallery
- at our markets
- at our sports and leisure centres on the Derby Active website
If you have a question or comment regarding Derby Sales and Information Centre please complete the Derby Sales and Information Centre form.