Pay a licence fee
Our secure online payments service is the fastest way to pay for a licence. You can pay for a licence using a credit or debit card.
How to pay online
- Find the licence you want to pay for from the list below.
- Click the link to be taken to our secure online payments service.
- Populate the licence fee field and other required fields.
- Press 'Add to Basket' and follow the on screen instructions.
- Alcohol, Entertainment and Late Night Refreshment
- Boat and Boatperson Licence
- Leaflet distribution, skin piercing, animal, scrap and caravan site Licence
- Personal Alcohol Licence
- Sex Establishments
- Street Trading Consent
- Taxis - Hackney Carriage
- Taxis - Private Hire
- Temporary Event Notice
Pay an invoice
You can pay an invoice online by visiting our secure online payments service.
- Enter the invoice number into the reference field and add the invoice fee into the amount field.
- Press 'add to basket' and follow the on screen instructions.
You can also pay for an invoice using BACS.
If you are unable to use our online payments system, you can also pay for a licence using BACS.
BACS payment details
- Bank Name: Lloyds Bank Plc
- Sort code: 30-92-59
- Account name: 00006306