Pest control: frequently asked questions
- we only use trained and qualified pest control staff. All our pest control technicians hold the Royal Society for Public Health Certificate in Pest Control
- we only carry out the most appropriate method of treatment for your problem and will not carry out any unnecessary work
- all our work complies with current health and safety requirements and industry best practice
- we only use safe, modern pesticides that are approved for use in the UK
- we can offer one-off treatments or ongoing contracts for businesses, all at affordable prices.
- never leave waste or food items out
- ensure all rubbish is securely contained where pests cannot get to it
- maintain your drainage system properly - repair broken pipes and covers.
- ants (in domestic premises)
- flies (except cluster flies)
- garden pests
- pigeons and other birds (in domestic premises)
If you want any other pest infestations removing, you will need to contact a private pest control company.
We would recommend that you:
- get at least three quotes
- make sure you know whether the charge is fixed or by the hour
- ask if there is a guarantee for the work.
No. You can find these products in any large DIY store or pet shops.
Always read the label before use.