Registration - copy certificates
What copy certificates can you issue?
How do I get copy certificates?
If the particular event happened within the City of Derby boundary, the following options are available:
- You can apply and pay for a copy of a birth, marriage or death certificate using our customer services portal MyAccount.
- By telephone, from 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
We offer two levels of service:
- cost £35
- can be posted 1st class or collected from Royal Oak House
- ordered by 12:30pm Monday to Friday collect same day after 3pm
- ordered after 12:30pm collect following day after 10.30am
- cost £11
- can be posted 2nd class or collected from Royal Oak House after five working days
Royal Oak House, Market place, Derby DE1 3AR
- Monday to Thursday from 9am to 4.30pm
- Friday from 9am to 4pm
If the record is not held by the Derby Office, please contact the register office where the event occurred.
|Monday||9 am to 4.30 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am to 4.30 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am to 4.30 pm|
|Thursday||9 am to 4.30 pm|
|Friday||9 am to 4.30 pm|
|Saturday||Ceremonies by appointment only|