Derby Holiday Activities and Food Programme Terms and Conditions
1. Availability: The Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) programme is for school aged-children and young people who receive benefits related free school meals. All places are offered on a first-come, first served basis, subject to availability.
2. Eligibility: If on completing this form, your child/ren are identified as being eligible for a place on the HAF programme, you will be sent a unique code for each child.
3. Booking: You must enter the unique code into the relevant space on the provider’s booking form when booking a place. Bookings will not be accepted without a valid code.
4. Unique code: The unique code is for your child/ren only and must not be shared with other people. If during eligibility checks we identify that your unique code has been shared, your child and any child the code has been shared with may be taken off the programme.
5. Additional needs: At the time of booking, it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to supply the HAF Provider with full information relating to the child’s physical and mental health, including an EHCP if the child has one. To maintain appropriate standards of health and safety, if your child has additional needs you will need to discuss these with your HAF Provider in advance of booking to ensure staff can fully support your child. Children with certain medical, physical or behavioural conditions may not be able to participate in all activities, please check with your chosen HAF provider beforehand.
6. Dietary requirements: Your child/ren will receive a meal on each day they attend HAF provision. Please ensure you inform your HAF provider if your child has any specific dietary requirements, allergies, or restrictions as failure to do so may mean the HAF Provider may be unable to accommodate these dietary requirements.
7. Cancellation: If you have booked a place for your child/ren at a HAF club and they can no longer attend, please inform your HAF Provider as soon as possible so the place can be offered to another child. Failure to do so could prevent your child/ren accessing future holiday clubs within HAF.
8. Providers terms and conditions: Each HAF Provider will have their own terms and conditions for their holiday club which you and your child must agree to.
9. Failure to follow terms and conditions: Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in you/your child’s access to the HAF programme being limited.