Blagreaves neighbourhood ward
Blagreaves Neighbourhood Team
If you would like to get involved in your neighbourhood, you have any ideas on how to improve your local area or have any questions about the ward, you can contact:
Sharon Sewell, Neighbourhood Partnership Manager, by:
- telephone: 01332 643042
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula Solowij, Derby Homes Area Housing Manager, by:
- telephone: 01332 8888645
- email: email@example.com
Jonathan Till, Neighbourhood Partnership Officer, by:
- telephone: 01332 888725
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your local Safer Neighbourhood Team
If you wish to complain about anti-social behaviour or report a crime you can contact the Blagreaves Safer Neighbourhood Team, by:
- telephone: 101
- email: email@example.com
Your Safer Neighbourhood Team is committed to making your community a safer and better place to live and work.
Find out more about Safer Neighbourhoods on the Derbyshire Police website. You can also view their page about the Littleover and Blagreaves Safer Neighbourhood Team.
Blagreaves Neighbourhood Forum
If you have an interest in your local area, you can go to one of Blagreaves Neighbourhood Forum's open public meetings. The meetings take place every three months. For more information about neighbourhood forums, visit our Neighbourhood working page.
The Blagreaves Neighbourhood Forum dates and papers for 2019/20
- Wednesday 8th January 2020, Grange Hall, Park Lane, 7pm
- Monday 25th November 2019, Grange Hall, Park Lane, 7.30pm - Cancelled due to the elections
- Wednesday 18th September 2019, Carlyle Infant and Nursery School, Carlisle Avenue, 7pm
- Wednesday 26th June 2019, Grange Hall. Park Lane, 7pm
- Wednesday 20th March 2019, Carlyle Infant and Nursery School, Carlisle Avenue, 7pm
- Wednesday 13th February 2019, Grange Hall, Park Lane, 7pm
Find out more about Neighbourhood Forum meetings.
Blagreaves Neighbourhood Board
- leads on behalf of the whole neighbourhood
- agrees the priorities for the neighbourhood
- decides where delegated Council budgets are to be spent
- monitors performance
- influences decisions that reflect the views of local residents
- decides on the vision for your neighbourhood
The Neighbourhood Board received a budget from October 2019 and will receive a further budget from April 2020. This budget is to enable voluntary and community groups (Non Commercial) to apply for funding for projects/events, that will both benefit and enable the community and its residents. If you would be interested in putting together a funding application for consideration of the board, please complete the:
Blagreaves Neighbourhood Councillors
Your Neighbourhood Councillors are as follows:
- Chair - Councillor Skelton
- Councillor Lind
- Councillor Naitta
Blagreaves Ward Walkabout/Litter Pick dates for 2019/20
Ward walkabouts is an initiative to strengthen community spirit and build safer communities. This involves councillors, Neighbourhoods, Derby Homes and the Police, together with local residents leading a high profile and visible patrol. The idea behind this is to get back to traditional community values of local people looking out for each other and identifying any problems raised in the area. We will litter pick, greet and listen so come along and join us.
The walkabouts for 2020/21 will be arranged and promoted following evolving Covid-19 guidelines - for further information please contact Jonathan Till on 01332 888725
Local events, news and activities
For more information on what neighbourhood forums and boards are, and how to access funding for local projects and community groups, visit the Neighbourhood working page.