Chaddesden neighbourhood ward
Chaddesden Neighbourhood Team
If you would like to get involved in your neighbourhood, you have any ideas on how to improve your local area or have any questions about the ward, you can contact:
|Neighbourhood Manager||01332 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jamie Robinson||Neighbourhood Officer||01332 email@example.com|
|Graeme Walton||Derby Homes Area Housing Manager||01332 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Your local Safer Neighbourhood Team
If you wish to complain about anti-social behaviour or report a crime you can contact the Chaddesden Safer Neighbourhood Team, by:
- telephone: 101
- email: email@example.com
Your Safer Neighbourhood Team is committed to making your community a safer and better place to live and work.
Find out more about Safer Neighbourhoods on the Derbyshire Police website.
Chaddesden Ward Walkabouts dates for 2019/20
Ward walkabouts is an initiative to strengthen community spirit and build safer communities. This involves councillors, Neighbourhoods, Derby Homes and the police, together with local residents leading a high profile and visible patrol. The idea behind this is to get back to traditional community values of local people looking out for each other and identifying any problems raised in the area. We will greet and listen so come along and join us.
The walkabouts for 2020/21 will be arranged and promoted following evolving Covid-19 guidelines - for further information please contact Jamie Robinson, mobile 07812 301829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chaddesden Neighbourhood Board
Your local Neighbourhood Board is made up of local councillors, residents and representatives from community organisations and public service
- leads on behalf of the whole neighbourhood
- agrees the priorities for the neighbourhood
- monitors performance
- influences decisions that reflect the views of local residents
- decides on the vision for your neighbourhood
The Neighbourhood Board received a budget from October 2019 and will receive a further budget from April 2020. This budget is to enable voluntary and community groups (Non Commercial) to apply for funding for projects/events, that will both benefit and enable the community and its residents. If you would be interested in putting together a funding application for consideration of the board, please read the guidance and complete the form:
- Board Funding Application 2020/21Board Funding Application 2021/22
- Neighbourhood board devolved budget funding guidance
Members of Chaddesden Neighbourhood Board 2019/20
- Sharon Sewell, Neighbourhood Partnership Manager
- Jamie Robinson, Neighbourhood Partnership Officer
- Emma Tidbury, Patch Manager, Derby Homes
- Donna Brady, Local Area Coordinator
- Natasha Thrower, Local Area Coordinator
- David Winslow, Parks
- Eddie Fisher, Youth Service
- Chair - Councillor Cooper
- Councillor Pearce
- Councillor Smale
Residents and Partners:
- Joy Bond, Resident
- John Ollerenshaw, Resident
- Liz Dane, Resident
- Linda Winter, Hon Member/Vol
- Louise Nicols, Resident
- Di Cliff, Age UK
- Sharron Davies, Out of the Box Events
- David Walsh, Sporting Communities
- Sarah Hadwin, Lees Brook Community School
- Rev. Dr Jason Ward, St Mary's Church
- Sgt Rachel Fowkes, Derbyshire Police
- Sarah Wigley, Derbyshire Fire and Rescue
Your neighbourhood priorities for 2019/20
To follow after first meeting.
How can I join the Chaddesden Neighbourhood Board?
If you are interested in joining you local Neighbourhood Board, or your community group is interested in nominating a representative, download an Application form.
Chaddesden Neighbourhood Forum
If you have an interest in your local area, you can go to one of Chaddesden Neighbourhood Forum's open public meetings. Meetings for 2020/21 will be arranged and promoted following evolving Covid-19 guidelines.
Local events, news, activities and forms
For more information on what neighbourhood forums and boards are, visit the Neighbourhood working page.