MiPermit cashless parking
We’ve introduced cashless parking across Derby for a more convenient way to pay. The quickest and easiest way to pay is by using the MiPermit mobile app.
Why go cashless?
- hassle-free, no need for change
- quick and easy
- more eco-friendly
- text messages will remind you when your parking is about to expire
- extend your parking without returning to your car
- pay for your parking up to seven days in advance (this does not guarantee a parking space).
There are different ways to pay with MiPermit:
- On the MiPermit app - download from the Apple Store or Google Play.
- On the MiPermit website.
- By telephone – contact MiPermit on 0345 505 1155.
Each of our parking locations will display a 6 digit 'location code' on the pay and display machine which identifies your parking location. Your location code is used to pay for your parking.
The use of MiPermit will result in a small fee added to your parking charge:
- 10 pence per transaction.
- 10 pence for a text reminder (optional) – this will notify you when your parking is due to expire.
More information can be found in the MiPermit application user guide.