Moving traffic enforcement
Derby City Council intends to use powers granted by the Secretary of State in relation to The Civil Enforcement of Moving Traffic Contraventions Designations and Miscellaneous Amendments Order 2022 and in accordance with paragraph 10 of schedule 8 of the Traffic Management Act 2004. These new powers will come into effect on 15 July 2022.
The Designation Order enables Derby City Council to carry out civil enforcement of moving traffic contraventions to correspond with the area where Derby City Council has been designated as a civil enforcement area for parking contraventions and as a special enforcement area by article 3(1) and 3(2)(a) of, and Schedule 1 to, the Bus Lane Contraventions (Approved Local Authorities) (England) (Amendment) and Civil Enforcement of Parking Contraventions Designation Order 2012(7) as it had effect immediately before the relevant date.
- Bromley Street – School Safe Haven zone
- Church Street, Littleover - School Safe Haven zone
- Thornhill Road - School Safe Haven zone
- Redwood Road - School Safe Haven zone
- Uplands Avenue - School Safe Haven zone
- Alvaston Street - School Safe Haven zone
- Vicarage Road - School Safe Haven zone
- Reginald Street - School Safe Haven zone
- Friar Gate – illegal turn
- Ford Street – illegal turn
- Stafford Street – illegal turn
- Darley Park Drive – no entry
- South Avenue, Junction of Valley Road – no entry
- Sitwell Street, Spondon – no entry
- Chapel Street, Spondon
For more information and to view the order, visit our About Traffic Regulation Orders page.