Boulton neighbourhood ward
Boulton Neighbourhood Team
If you would like to get involved in your neighbourhood, you have any ideas on how to improve your local area or have any questions about the ward, you can contact:
|Neighbourhood Manager||01332 email@example.com|
|Claire Briggs||Neighbourhood Officer||01332 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tracy O'Connor||Derby Homes Area Housing Manager||01332 email@example.com|
Your local Safer Neighbourhood Team
If you wish to complain about antisocial behaviour or report a crime you can contact the Boulton Safer Neighbourhood Team, by:
- telephone: 101
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Safer Neighbourhood Team is committed to making your community a safer and better place to live and work.
Find out more about the Boulton Safer Neighbourhood Team on Derbyshire Constabulary's website.
Alvaston, Boulton & Wilmorton Neighbourhood Forum
If you have an interest in your local area, you can go to one of the Neighbourhood Forums open public meetings.
Forum dates and papers for 2021
- Wednesday 27 October 6 pm at St Martins Church Flint Street
Alvaston, Boulton & Wilmorton Neighbourhood Board
Your local Neighbourhood Board is made up of local councillors, residents and representatives from community organisations and public services.
- leads on behalf of the whole neighbourhood
- agrees the priorities for the neighbourhood
- monitors performance
- influences decisions that reflect the views of local residents
- decides on the vision for your neighbourhood
The Neighbourhood Board received a budget from April 2021. The budget is to enable voluntary and community groups (non-commercial) to apply for funding for projects/events that will both benefit and enable the community and its residents.
If you would be interested in putting together a funding application for consideration of the board, please read the guidance and complete the form:
- Board Funding Application 2020/21Board Funding Application 2021/22
- Neighbourhood board devolved budget funding guidance
Find out how to become a member of your Neighbourhood Board.
Members of Boulton Neighbourhood Board
Derby City Council's Councillor Representatives
- Chair - Councillor Prosser
- Councillor Bettany
- Councillor A J Graves
- Shareen Akhtar, Derbyshire Fire and Rescue
- John Bestwick, Allenton Traders Association
- Lee Farthing, Field Lane Football Club
- Mairi Radcliffe, St Martins Church
- David Walsh, Sporting Communities
Board Members - residents
- John Brian Farthing
- Jackie Blaney
- Thomas Spray
- Bob MacDonald
- Joan Hodgkinson
- Thelma Bradshaw
- Steve Baker
- Iain Parker
- Alan Lindsay
Boulton Neighbourhood Board council advisors
- Rebecca Hudson, Neighbourhood Partnership Manager
- Tracy O'Connor, Area Housing Manager, Derby Homes
- Kathryn Humpston, Local Area Coordinator
- Simran Sandhu, Local Area Coordinator
How can I join the Alvaston, Boulton and Wilmorton Neighbourhood Board?
Ward walkabouts is an initiative to strengthen community spirit and build safer communities. This involves Councillors, Neighbourhoods, Derby Homes and the Police, together with local residents leading a high profile and visible patrol. The idea behind this is to get back to traditional community values of local people looking out for each other and identifying any problems raised in the area. We will knock on doors, walk, talk greet and listen. Anyone is welcome to come along. Please contact your Neighbourhood Partnership Officer for information on future dates.
- Wednesday 3rd November 2021 - 5pm - Meeting at Shalfleet Drive (Outside of Clarion Housing Office)
- Wednesday 8th December 2021 - 12noon - Meeting at Baker Street (Outside of the Bubble Inn)
Local events, news and activities
For more information on what neighbourhood boards are visit the Neighbourhood working page.