Fly-posting is the display of advertising on buildings and street furniture, such as bins and lampposts, without the consent of the owner.
Fly-posting can be unsightly and can make an area feel unsafe and uncared for.
There are three main types of fly-posting:
- Advertising for local events, such as adverts for bands playing in pubs or for a local car boot sale
- Posters advertising products of large organisations and put up by professional poster companies
- Posters displayed by pressure groups or political bodies.
We offer a fly-posting removal service from private property.
For a quote, email Streetpride and give as much relevant information as you can.
Please give as much information as you can so that we can deal with the problem quickly.
If the fly-posting is on someone else's property, we may need to get permission to remove it.
We are unable to remove fly-posting:
- from heights or where specialist training or equipment is needed
- from surfaces where its removal would cause further damage.