Darley neighbourhood ward
Darley Neighbourhood Team
Your Neighbourhood Team is based at The Council House, Corporation Street, Derby DE1 2FS.
If you would like to get involved in your neighbourhood, you have any ideas on how to improve your local area or have any questions about the ward, you can contact:
Sarah Dosunmu, Neighbourhood Partnership Manager, by:
- telephone: 01332 643041
- email: email@example.com
Graeme Walton, Derby Homes Area Housing Manager, by:
- telephone: 01332 888630
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca Hudson, Neighbourhood Partnership Officer, by:
- telephone: 01332 643028
- email: email@example.com
Your local Safer Neighbourhood Team
If you wish to complain about anti-social behaviour or report a crime you can contact the Darley Safer Neighbourhood Team, by:
- telephone: 101
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Safer Neighbourhood Team is committed to making your community a safer and better place to live and work.
For more information about neighbourhood forums, visit our Neighbourhood working page.
Find out more about Neighbourhood Forum meetings.
Darley Neighbourhood Board
Your local Neighbourhood Board is made up of local councillors, residents and representatives from community organisations and public services.
- leads on behalf of the whole neighbourhood
- agrees the priorities for the neighbourhood
- decides where delegated Council budgets are to be spent
- monitors performance
- influences decisions that reflect the views of local residents
- decides on the vision for your neighbourhood
The Neighbourhood Board received a budget in April 2020. This budget is to enable voluntary and community groups (Non Commercial) to apply for funding for projects/events, that will both benefit and enable the community and its residents. If you would be interested in putting together a funding application for consideration of the board, please read the guidance and complete the form:
- Board Funding Application 2020/21Board Funding Application 2021/22
- Neighbourhood board devolved budget funding guidance
Find out how to become a member of your Neighbourhood Board.
Members of Darley Neighbourhood Board 2019/20
- Chair - Councillor Repton
- Councillor Martin
- Councillor Grimadell
- Tim Banton - Traffic and Transportation
- Bob Knight - Resident
- Patrick Ahern - Resident
- David Parker - Resident
- Ann Gates - Resident
- Gordon Jones - Darley Abbey Society
- Phil Moss - Six Streets
- Chris Wynn - Broadway Action Group
- Andrew Meehan - Little Chester Residents Association
- Mark Davis - Resident
- James Brown - Resident
- Sarah Banks - Our City Our River Project
- Dave Clasby - Resident, Victoria Streets Residents
- Chris Morris - Youth Services
- John Austin - Strutt's Park Residents Association
- Insp Lauren Woods - Derbyshire Police
- Sue Genda - Darley Abbey
- Paul Bayliss - Resident
Your neighbourhood priorities for 2019/20
- Darley Village
- West End Residents Forum
- Speed Watch Campaign
- Improving the Street Scene for Darley ward
- St Mary's Playground at Strutt's Park
Darley Neighbourhood Forum
- Future meeting dates to be confirmed
Local events, news and activities
Your Neighbourhood Board manages a Community Budget to support activities and projects that help address the agreed neighbourhood priorities.
If you have a group or organisation within the neighbourhood, however big or small, that contributes to one or more of the neighbourhood priorities and you would like to make an application for funding, please contact us.
For more information on what neighbourhood forums and boards are, and how to access funding for local projects and community groups, visit the Neighbourhood working page.