Mickleover neighbourhood ward
Mickleover Neighbourhood Team
If you would like to get involved in your neighbourhood, you have any ideas on how to improve your local area or have any questions about the ward, you can contact:
Sarah Dosunmu, Neighbourhood Partnership Manager, by:
- telephone: 01332 643041
- email: email@example.com
Admin Team by:
- telephone: 01332 642320
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your local Safer Neighbourhood Team
If you wish to complain about anti-social behaviour or report a crime you can contact the Mickleover Safer Neighbourhood Team, by:
- telephone: 101
- email: email@example.com
Your Safer Neighbourhood Team is committed to making your community a safer and better place to live and work.
For more information about neighbourhood forums, visit our Neighbourhood working page.
Follow us on Twitter - @MickleoverNB
Mickleover Neighbourhood Board
Your local Neighbourhood Board is made up of local councillors, residents and representatives from community organisations and public services.
- leads on behalf of the whole neighbourhood
- agrees the priorities for the neighbourhood
- decides where delegated Council budgets are to be spent
- monitors performance
- influences decisions that reflect the views of local residents
- decides on the vision for your neighbourhood
The neighbourhood Board received a budget from October 2019 and will receive a further budget from April 2020. The budget is to enable voluntary and community groups (Non Commercial) to apply for funding for projects/events, that will both benefit and enable the community and its residents. If you would be interested in putting together a funding application for consideration of the board, please read the guidance and complete the form:
- Board Funding Application 2020/21Board Funding Application 2021/22
- Neighbourhood board devolved budget funding guidance
Mickleover Neighbourhood Forum
There are no longer forum meetings held for the local area. If you would like to raise an issue or require more information, contact one of your local Councillors:
- Chair - Councillor Alison Holmes, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Matthew Holmes, email: email@example.com
- Councillor Miles Pattison, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on what neighbourhood forums and boards are, and how to access funding for local projects and community groups, visit the Neighbourhood working page.