Littleover neighbourhood ward
Littleover Neighbourhood Team
If you would like to get involved in your neighbourhood, you have ideas on how to improve your local area or have any questions about the ward, you can contact:
Sharon Sewell, Neighbourhood Partnership Manager, by:
- telephone: 01332 643042
- email: email@example.com
Jonathan Till, Neighbourhood Partnership Officer, by:
- telephone: 01332 888725
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your local Safer Neighbourhood Team
If you wish to complain about antisocial behaviour or report a crime, you can contact the Littleover Safer Neighbourhood Team by:
- telephone: 101
- email: email@example.com
Your Safer Neighbourhood Team is committed to making your community a safer and better place to live and work.
Find out more about Safer Neighbourhoods on the Derbyshire Police website, and see their page about the Littleover and Blagreaves Safer Neighbourhood Team.
Littleover Neighbourhood Forum
If you have an interest in your local area, you can go to one of Littleover's Neighbourhood Forum's open public meetings. The meetings take place every three months.
For more information about neighbourhood forums, visit our Neighbourhood working page.
The Littleover Neighbourhood Forum dates and papers for 2019/20
- Wednesday 8th January 2020, Grange Hall, Park Lane, 7pm
- Monday 25th November 2019, Grange Hall, Park Lane, 7.30pm - This has been Cancelled due to the Elections
- Wednesday 18th September 2019, Carlyle Infant & Nursery School, Carlisle Avenue, 7pm
- Wednesday 26th June 2019, Grange Hall, Park Lane, 7pm
Littleover Neighbourhood Board
- leads on behalf of the whole neighbourhood
- agrees the priorities for the neighbourhood
- decides where delegated Council budgets are to be spent
- monitors performance
- influences decisions that reflect the views of local residents
- decides on the vision for your neighbourhood
The Neighbourhood Board received a budget from October 2019 and will receive a further budget from April 2020. This budget is to enable voluntary and community groups (Non Commercial) to apply for funding for projects/events, that will both benefit and enable the community and its residents. If you would be interested in putting together a funding application for consideration of the board, please complete the:
Littleover Neighbourhood Councillors
Your Neighbourhood Councillors are as follows:
- Councillor Lucy Care - Neighbourhood Forum Chair
- Councillor Mike Carr
- Councillor Eric Ashburner
For more information on what neighbourhood forums and boards are, and how to access funding for local projects and community groups, visit the Neighbourhood working page.