Road safety films
We have a selection of videos available for you to make sure you're fitting your car seat safely:
- Car Seat Safety - Introduction
- Car Seat Guide - For children from birth to 13kg
- Car Seat Guide - For children aged two to three-year-olds (9kg to 18kg)
- Car Seat Guide - Combination Seats - from birth to 18kg, rear facing
- Car Seat Guide - Combination Seats - from birth to 18kg, forward facing
- Car Seat Guide - Combination Seats - from one to three-year-olds, rear facing
- Fitting Tips - Buckle Crunch
- Fitting Tips - Bad and Negative Anchor Points
- Fitting Tips - Position/Tension of Child's Harness
- Fitting Tips - Tips for Tightening the Seat Belt - Rear Facing Seats
- Fitting Tips - Tips for Tightening the Seat Belt - Front Facing Seats
- Car Seat Safety - Law in Brief
We also have a number of frequently asked questions answered for you:
- FAQ 1 - What about airbags, can I use a child seat if these are fitted?
- FAQ 2 - When is my child ready to move into the next stage seat?
- FAQ 3 - Which is the safest seat position to place my child in the vehicle?
- FAQ 4 - When is it ok to move my child into a booster seat/cushion?
- FAQ 5 – Where should the adult seat belt sit on a child’s body?
- FAQ 6 - What should I do if my child‘s over the 36kg weight limit, over 135cm or over 12 years, but the belt is sitting correctly?
- FAQ 7 – My child can get their arms out of a harness, what can I do?
- FAQ 8 - Is it safe to use a second hand seats?
- FAQ 9 – I have been involved in a minor accident, do I still need to replace the seat?
- FAQ 10 – If a seat has ‘Universal’ on it, does it mean it’ll fit any car?
- FAQ 11 – What is ISOFIX and what are the benefits?
- FAQ 12 – I bought my seat abroad, is it safe or legal to use in the UK?
- FAQ 13 – What about my car manufacturer’s own child seat or built in seat?
- FAQ 14 - Is it legal to allow my child to sit in the front seat?